I Am needing a HTML. code for my brand new website

SOLVED
Go to solution
Delores11
Rookie
0 Votes

I Have some questions, Im needing to ask in

regards to setting up my brand new website.

1. Need to get a html.code please, for my newsletter campaign for my customers

2. How do I post a link on my website for my

Newsletters,on homepage?

3. How do I add extra content to my website,

to get my rating up on seo?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @Delores11 ,

If you're needing to add a coded form created through us to your site, I'd advise following along with this article that has instructions for several different web hosts. If you're needing instructions for constructing a pop-up form and/or inline form:

Generally you can just generate a webpage, and install the code directly into that if you're using a coded form, assuming your web host allows outside scripting / our forms. Otherwise, if you're looking to use a signup form with a dedicated URL that we provide (or if your site doesn't allow outside scripting/our forms), I'd advise going with a lead generation landing page over a coded form:

All emails created through us have their own unique URLs, once they're actively sent to contacts. You can copy and paste these URLs directly onto your site as links. Otherwise the Archive tool (available on Plus or as an add-on for Core) can also be utilized if your site allows outside scripting:

For your third point, this is going to vary largely depending on the web host you used to build your site. You might want to check out their respective resources to see what insight / advice they offer, search our blogs for general marketing info related to websites, or utilize the SEO add-on for additional info. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator

Hello @Delores11 ,

If you're needing to add a coded form created through us to your site, I'd advise following along with this article that has instructions for several different web hosts. If you're needing instructions for constructing a pop-up form and/or inline form:

Generally you can just generate a webpage, and install the code directly into that if you're using a coded form, assuming your web host allows outside scripting / our forms. Otherwise, if you're looking to use a signup form with a dedicated URL that we provide (or if your site doesn't allow outside scripting/our forms), I'd advise going with a lead generation landing page over a coded form:

All emails created through us have their own unique URLs, once they're actively sent to contacts. You can copy and paste these URLs directly onto your site as links. Otherwise the Archive tool (available on Plus or as an add-on for Core) can also be utilized if your site allows outside scripting:

For your third point, this is going to vary largely depending on the web host you used to build your site. You might want to check out their respective resources to see what insight / advice they offer, search our blogs for general marketing info related to websites, or utilize the SEO add-on for additional info. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST