I CANCELED MY ACCOUNT AND YOU CHARGED ME AGAIN AND I DID GET A REFUND..

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

I CANCELED MY ACCOUNT AND YOU CHARGED ME AGAIN AND I DID GET A REFUND..

I CANCELED MY ACCOUNT AND YOU CHARGED ME AGAIN AND I DID GET A REFUND.. THE LAST TIME PLEASE REPLY THIS URGENT! THIS IS FOR THE KINGS GARDENS MAUI .. YOU HAD OVER CHARGED ME HURNDREND OF DOLLARS.. AS WELL.. PLEASE REPLY

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: I CANCELED MY ACCOUNT AND YOU CHARGED ME AGAIN AND I DID GET A REFUND..

Hello @FaithP89 ,

Taking a look at both of your accounts (the one this community profile is connected to, and the one you mentioned), I'm only seeing the last transactions as being refunds, including the account for Kings Gardens Maui. Since we can't go into deep detail on the Community for security reasons, I'd recommend either reaching out to us privately via email, or calling into Billing.

If you email socialsupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com with details on which account this is concerning (username or name of the organization that was incorrectly charged) and how much you were explicitly charged, I can get a ticket submitted to Billing to look further into this. Their queue is quite busy however, and may take longer than the usual 1-2 business days. Therefore calling in will get you a faster resolution.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured