The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

I WANT MY ACCOUNT CLOSED

Highlighted

I WANT MY ACCOUNT CLOSED

how do I close my account , I never joined this site in the first place. all i do is get spam emails and usps mail from travel companies and stuff.  I want absolutely nothing to do with your company. All you do is sell my email address to anyone who will buy it and you can turn a profit.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: I WANT MY ACCOUNT CLOSED

Hello @LewisM92,

I'll make sure to get your account cancelled.  However I would like to clear up a few bits of apparent confusion as well.  We do not share your email address, or sell it, to anyone. In fact, our terms of service prevent our users from using lists of purchased emails.  Secondly, the account your posting from is intended to be a way for you to send emails out to others.  It would not be something you sign-up for in order to receive emails or offers.  If you're getting unwanted emails in general, you'll want to click the 'unsubscribe' button at the bottom of those emails.  Or if they do not have an unsubscribe button (meaning they were not sent by us) you should report them as spam.

Either way, I'd just like to confirm that I'm ensuring our team shuts down the account that you are posted from.

Aaron_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured