I am disgusted with CC

Participant

I am disgusted with CC

I have spent an hour making changes to send something out and each time I do, even though I have saved each section, I am unable to save and then have to completely redo all my work. I use CC only a few times annually. I am pure profit for you, but you are a constant pain for me. Shame on you
1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @LeslieB87 ,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I apologize that you have been having trouble saving your email. But, I am happy to see that you were able to send out an email on the 12th. Did the email eventually save for you correctly?

If you are still experiencing this issue, are you receiving any error messages when trying to save? Please let us know any details possible, along with the internet browser you were using and we will be happy to research this for you. For additional assistance and troubleshooting, feel free to call our Support team. Our Support team's phone numbers can found here.

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!