I am extremely disappointed in this service!

TashaS77
Participant

I am extremely disappointed in this service!

Constant Contact thinks I may or may not have been hacked. I have been trying to resolve this for some time. I have no access to my account - BUT I AM STILL BEING CHARGED! I have been hung up on not once but twice! after being on hold for an hour! To ask for someone to call me back when there is availability is a 2 or 3 day wait! I understand that we are all doing the best we can with COVID and other issues....but I NEED MY EVENT REGISTRATION LIST! and for goodness sake - don't charge me for services I am not given access to. 

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @TashaS77 ,

We're sorry to hear you've had trouble staying connected to the phone line. I've gone ahead and submitted your account to the Compliance / Review team for a callback. Please be aware that it may take up to 24 business hours for a response, depending on their call and case queues. Your account's current billing info has already been stricken from the account, so you should no longer be charged while you're getting your account security figured out with Compliance.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.