I am not finding a solution to SHARP type when importing images.

Highlighted

I am not finding a solution to SHARP type when importing images.

I have tried png and jpeg files at various resolutions, with compression set at both maximum and high, to keep the file size under 5 megs. My newsletter masthead is still fuzzy, as are the simple graphics I am using.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: I am not finding a solution to SHARP type when importing images.

Hi @TedG759,

I'm glad you reached out about this! Saving an image to render just right can sometimes be tricky -- especially if the version you're working with has been converted to different formats along the way. For example, if an image was created in Word, saved as a pdf and then converted to a jpg it's quality can become compromised. Most of the time when images appear grainy, fuzzy or blurry it's usually due to the file size being too small (even though the image size is set to 600-650 pixels.)

The best possible scenario is to save images directly from the original art file (you may need to ask the graphic designer to do this for you, or ask the person who created the image to send you the original file.) If those options aren't available you can follow these guidelines to prepare your images for the Library.

If you still can't get your images quite right please feel free to email them to us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com and include a reference to this post so we can further assist you.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured