I am the account owner

Participant

I am the account owner

Why do I not have access to certain areas?

3 REPLIES 3
Employee

Hello @ThomasM5394,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Do you see a message when trying to access certain areas of the account? If you are the account owner, you will have full access. If you are logged in as a manager, it will tell you what your access levels are and that you are currently logged in as the account manager. If you would like to reply with screenshots what you are seeing that would be extremely helpful! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

I sent the screen shots as requested. What do I do now. I still cannot go beyond this page.

I reiterate...I am the owner...

Looks like you don't have access to this area.

Please contact your Account Owner with any issues.

Hi @ThomasM5394 

Thank you for responding with these details! Though we have responded to your email directly I wanted to make sure our response was shared here as well.  This error message you’re receiving is because the contact is still in awaiting confirmation. Emails cannot be resent through our Quicksend feature unless they are subscribed. Attempting to Quicksend to non-active contacts will display this error message.  If you are looking to resubscribe this contact I would suggest enabling the Confirmed Opt In setting under the My Settings section of your account. Once you have done this you can have your contact resubscribe through any sign-up form you may have on your website. If you do not have a sign-up form on your website, this contact can resubscribe through the URL of your basic landing page or even the URL of a lead generating landing page.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.