I can't create folders

SOLVED
Go to solution
MonicaM075
Rookie
0 Votes

When I try to create a new folder, I get the following message: We were not able to add your new folder, please try again later.

I have tried from different browsers and different computers, and also with different internet connections. Right now I'm trying from Chrome, in an incognito tab and my internet speed is 70MB download and 13MB upload.

What could be the problem? Is there a maximum number of folders that can be created?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MonicaM075 ,

There is a hard cap of 500 folders that can be made. This include folders and all subfolders, including subfolders within subfolders and so on. If you need to add additional folders, you'll need to delete some of the other folders / subfolders you currently have.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @MonicaM075 ,

There is a hard cap of 500 folders that can be made. This include folders and all subfolders, including subfolders within subfolders and so on. If you need to add additional folders, you'll need to delete some of the other folders / subfolders you currently have.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST