The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

I can't do ANYTHING since this change!!!!

Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

I can't do ANYTHING since this change!!!!

I can't do ANYTHING since this change!!!! I tried to copy and change  my last newsletter. Changes won't save, then when I exit and reopen, everything is blank with all prior content deleted!
This is the worst company ever. I'm already three days late getting my newsletter out because your site runs too **bleep** slow every Thursday and Friday night as I've complained about repeatedly with no help.
You have no help at night, none on Saturday night or Sunday, so now I can't even begin to layout my newsletter that should have gone out Friday.
I don't know if this is due to your "upgrades" or not but I did NOT want or need upgrades! What I need is RELIABLE SERVICE ALL THE TIME. I need to be able to layout our newsletter and make changes at night. It NEVER works anymore. Ever since the pandemic started your service and your site would rate an "F".  I want full credit and money back.   I want the problems fixed. You say you can't replicate them during the day and you are never available at night. I also run a wildfire alert service and it's impossible to even send those. How do I export our databases so I can switch to a different company?
"
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Re: I can't do ANYTHING since this change!!!!

PS Please call me at  or make an appointment when I can call you and talk to the highest tier tech support.  I am a news editor and also operator of a wildfire alert service. This is worse than terrible!

Highlighted
Employee

Hello @MiriamR,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I do apologize for the experience you have had and would love to help you resolve this as quickly as possible. We were having some system issues with our website and I do believe that is what was causing you to have this experience. Can you try using your account today, and let us know if everything is working well now? Thank you so much! I will also put in your request for a refund to our Billing department. That may take 2-3 business days to complete, if you would like a faster turn around time please give them a call

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

No things are still intermittent. It's Russian Roulette. Some days it works, more often it does not or is painfully slow taking 10 times longer than usual to save everything. The problems always occur on nights or weekends. The lack of support at those times is a huge problem that you need to fix.  I am no longer available to call during regular business hours due to caregiving for my 90 year old Mom with dementia who has no internet access at her house.   Can't someone make a special after-hours arrangement to get me some help?

Highlighted
Employee

Hello @MiriamR,

It does sound like you may need to reach out to your internet service provider if your account is moving slower at certain times of the day. I do apologize that our support team is not available during times that you are working. Please take a look at our hours of operation and see if you can please give us a call during these times. Thanks! 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

It is NOT my Internet service provider.

Everything else runs fast at all times of day. I can go to any other website on the planet and it works fine.  All computers in my household work fine all day and night  It is ONLY the Constant Contact website that is a total nightmare. When are you people going to stop blaming the customer and FIX YOUR PROBLEM?  Also, even if the web was slow, when I hit "save" it should NOT delete all the content that was there,even content previously saved.  That's obviously a problem with your program.  My internet service would not destroy previously saved content!

Highlighted

Hello @MiriamR ,

We're not seeing any disruption in our load times, connectivity, or our site according to our analytics. There was a slight issue with a specific cell of customers on Friday evening, tat was quickly resolved.

My suggestion would be to follow these connectivity troubleshooting steps. Please perform each step and let us know the results. Once we've eliminated all of these as possibilities on your end, then we can do more advanced troubleshooting and look into creating a case for further review.

• Does clearing your cache (not the saved passwords, just the cached images and files) alleviate the issue?
  • What browser are you using? Does using a different browser, or using Private/Incognito browsing mitigate the issue?
  • Are there any updates pending for your browser? If so, does updating it let you through?
  • Are there any browser plugins or addons you can disable? Does doing so resolve the issue?
  • Are you using a wireless, wired, or mobile network? If possible, does changing networks or resetting your router let you through?
  • Are you using any security / firewall applications (e.g. Norton, McAfee, AVG, etc.)? Does disabling them for our website, let you through?

William D

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured