The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

I can't send a campaign to a list

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

I can't send a campaign to a list

In the e-mail settings box, I get an error code below Recipients that says: Record not found by seq id!
Tags (3)
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Trouble adding email list to campaign

I can't add an email list to my campaign. In the email settings dialog box, there is an error below Recipients that reads:  Record not found by seq id!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: I can't send a campaign to a list

Another FUNKY server error message.

Highlighted
Employee

Hi @DavidP3665 

I'm sorry that you are getting that error message. After checking on this I did find that this is a known error right now that we are investigating. I have found that if you copy the campaign, and then go to schedule it that will solve the problem. If you'd like, I could make a note on your account for someone to contact you when resolved. I'm so sorry about the trouble!

Melissa M
Community and Social Support Intern

If you find my post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
Highlighted
Visitor

I have experienced a same error too.I copy the champaign and schedule but still couldn't"t send to the customer a list.

Highlighted

Hello @user195176 ,

It appears you were able to get the email sent yesterday. Are you able to confirm if you did anything different, or if anything changed to let it through?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured