I cannot find Log-Out or Chat

Participant

I cannot find Log-Out or Chat

Do you no longer do online chat? I only see a phone number for support. I also cannot find a log-out link -- do I just close the tab?
29 REPLIES 29
Employee

Hello @EHR ,

I am sorry you were unable to find the log-out and chat options. We have changed the look of our interface, but these are both still features on our product. To access chat, click on the question mark icon on the top right corner of the screen. To log-out, click on the icon to the right of the question mark (it looks kind of like a person). Once you have clicked on that, you will see a drop down menu with the log-out option.

Below a screen-shot to help:

log_out_001.png

Jonathan Rich
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Participant

How do I log out of new format?

Hello @PeterB01. I'm sorry that you can't find how to log out of your account. First, click on the person in the upper right corner of your account, and then click "Log out." This will log you out of your account.

logout.png

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Thank you. Found it.

Participant

I am very frustrated AND GETTING UPSET WHY CAN I NOT EXIT OUT???????

Hello @CarylS1. I'm very sorry that you're having this frustration with logging out. I have attached a screenshot below on how to log out of your account. Click on the outline of the person in the upper right corner of your account, then click "Log Out".

logout.png

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Participant

your not having online chat help is quite ridiculous for an Internet company.

Hello @PrecisionMed. We do offer chat support as well as phone and email support. Go to constantcontact.com/help and on the right side of the screen, you should see a link to "Start a chat with a live support rep".

chat.png

Caitlin M.
Community Manager

Participant

The changes are confusing. Among many questions, how does one log OUT?

how do i log out

Hello @AnnD25448 & @HarryD95579

You can log out in the updated experience by clicking on the icon of the person and then choosing Log Out. 

Take a look at this screenshot, it may help: 

logout.png

Participant

This is an awful update. I can't find anything, and when I do, I can't find it again.

Hello @RobertaD1. I'm sorry you're having trouble finding what you need. Was there anything specific that you were having trouble finding in your account?

Caitlin M.
Community Manager

Occasional Participant

How do you sign out of Constant Contact when finished?

Hello @PatrickR68

You can logout of your account by clicking on the person icon and then selecting Log Out from the menu that appears. 

logout.png

Participant

It doesn't feel right to just close the browser, remaining logged on. What is the alternative? I've hunted through the new stuff for a way to log out, but apparently am missing it. The online help doesn't give an answer; obviously it's not an FAQ.

If you close the browser and go back to your page are you still logged in?

BTW.
This new version wasn't intended to make us feel right.

Hello @AnnD323. You can log out by clicking the outline of the person in the top right corner of your account and clicking "Log Out"

logout.png

Caitlin M.
Community Manager

Yet another example of "doubling the steps".

Participant

I have no clue where I am supposed to log out of this new site format.