I cannot seem to continue working on my weekly newsletter. Oopps something went wrong -- for hours

CharitoR
Regular Participant

I cannot seem to continue working on my weekly newsletter. Oopps something went wrong -- for hours

I am trying to finish up my weekly newsletter but I cannot seem to continue.  It is not saving my work and I get this "ooppsss"  ...advising me to either contact you or refresh the page.  If I refresh the page, it logs me out.  So I log back in and the same thing happens.  My newsletter is due to be sent in a few hours.  I cannot see any maintenance notification.  Please advise.  

I am getting a little nervous....closer to the deadline and I am not finished.  I am basically trying every hour for the last 4 hours - with no success!

Any reply would be very much appreciated.  Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @CharitoR ,

If you're also getting completely logged out when you try to refresh your page, then there's definitely a connectivity error occurring on your end. Something is forcing you to be logged out - likely also resulting in the save error messages. I'd recommend performing connectivity troubleshooting, to see if it's something resolved by a simple browser cache clear or extension turn off, or to see if it's something browser, network, or security program/VPN specific.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.