I cannot send emails

GinaR01
Occasional Participant

I cannot send emails

I continue to get the same error message that directs me to customer support who tells me you're still working to fix the glitch. Do you know about when it will be fixed? We need to send this promotion out before this holiday weekend, if possible
4 REPLIES 4
William_D

Hello @GinaR01 ,

The only error I'm seeing in your emails is regarding your authentication sender's address. Please check your self-authentication setup, and contact our Deliverability team if you need further assistance troubleshooting the error with it.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
GinaR01
Occasional Participant

William,

Thank you for your reply. I know how the error message reads, but the email I used has been authenticated. Additionally, I tried to send it from the other email address we have on file, all of which have been authenticated. When I called customer service, I was told it's an internal glitch and is being worked on. I was told a few hours/no more than a day/ and it has been glitching since Sunday. 

GinaR01
Occasional Participant

The Solution is to ask for the Deliverables Department - they fixed it in a matter of minutes while all the other customer service people were telling me it was an internal CC problem I had to wait...I think this circuitous way to solve a problem needs to be adjusted. I wasted a lot of valuable time. 

Hello @GinaR01,

I do apologize for the experience you have had but I am happy that you were able to call our delivery department for help! Thanks. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.