I don't like this new upload system

PeterA8569
Rookie
0 Votes
Since this "new" upload system, I have had nothing but problems uploading the weekly bulletin. Can you please go back to the old way you had been doing it?
3 REPLIES 3
Frankie_P
0 Votes

Hi @PeterA8569

Which upload system in your account do you not like in your account? What problems are you having with doing this?

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
PeterA8569
Rookie
0 Votes

I used to be able to just replace one document with another.  Now I have to go to the library, copy a URL, then paste that URL into the document and pray that it works when I preview the document. 8 times out of 10 times, it doesn't.  What used to take me 15 minutes tops to do now takes over 45 minutes if I'm lucky.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @PeterA8569 ,

Can you elaborate any further on where you're running into issues? I was able to easily switch out the document link in my own emails, both for documents I already had loaded, as well as for newly-uploaded ones from within the editor screen. I also had no issues when replacing the first page image of the document in my email.

Is your issue with wholly replacing the document in your Library - keeping the same URL but plugging in an entirely different PDF? Or are you encountering your issues when simply editing the links/buttons and images in your email?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST