We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

I don't receive the emails, yet I am the administrator.

LisaF345
Occasional Participant

I don't receive the emails, yet I am the administrator.

I don't receive the emails, though I am the administrator of our newsletters.  This started maybe a month ago.  I know the emails are going out, and other people are receiving them, but I am not. 

I've looked in spam and trash, they're not there. I haven't changed anything. 

Any help is appreciated. 

Thanks, 

Jim

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @LisaF345 ,

I'd recommend checking to see if you or your network admin need to safelist our domains for better deliverability to you, especially since you're technically emailing yourself through a wholly separate service. If you need further guidance, or the safelisting doesn't seem to improve your self-deliverability, then I'd recommend reaching out to our Deliverability team for more specialized insight and troubleshooting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.