I don't want this landing page to be associated with the wrong project

SOLVED
Go to solution
SteveB821
Rookie
0 Votes

I created a campaign and created a custom landing page for it. But when the campaign gets posted to facebook and is clicked on, at the top there is an option to "Join Our Email List" which takes you to the sign up page for a different project that I am marketing. How to fix this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @SteveB821 ,

At this time that button cannot be changed. It is linked to your account's default "sign up form" in the legacy landing pages of your account (Sign up Forms tab > Legacy landing pages). I've marked your account as interested in being able to change / remove this tool, so if and when the devs have an update regarding it they'll notify you directly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @SteveB821 ,

At this time that button cannot be changed. It is linked to your account's default "sign up form" in the legacy landing pages of your account (Sign up Forms tab > Legacy landing pages). I've marked your account as interested in being able to change / remove this tool, so if and when the devs have an update regarding it they'll notify you directly.

William A
SteveB821
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi William,

That legacy landing page was set up in conjunction with the website for a different film (Praying With My Legs) which is hosted by HostPapa (formerly Lunar Pages).  People can click to sign up on the film's website and go to that page  But that same landing page is now appearing when you click on "Join Our Mailing List" above a marketing email for a different film (Kaddish) I am working on when that email is posted to Facebook or other social media sites. It also appears when I click on "Email link" on the Campaign page.  This creates confusion and chaos.  I called CC again just now and am waiting for a call back so this problem can be resolved.  There must be a work-around.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

The only resolution would be to edit the contents of that form within your account, or use a wholly separate account for the email you're trying to send. There is no other way to change the content of that auto-generated link at this time. Neither general support nor the higher level technical teams are able to affect that link any more than you can.

William A
SteveB821
Rookie
0 Votes

Thank you.  I was guided by Constant Contact on the phone through editing the landing page to make it applicable to more than one project with separate sign-up pages.

choicefashionmedia
Rookie
0 Votes

i have the same issue. how did you fix?

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @choicefashionmedia ,

See my initial response in the thread for where to find this in your account.

William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST