I have a need to send out automated emails for different intervals, not just annually

Evocative_Studios
Participant

I have a need to send out automated emails for different intervals, not just annually

I have a need to send out monthly emails for things like when a recurring billing is about to hit for a given client so they can make sure funds are in their account.  I also need to send a reminder when a credit card on file is about to expire.  I also need to send semi-annually and/or annually for other reasons.  So far I've only found anniversary and birthday reminders in the automations, neither of which is flexible enough.  I know how to add the custom fields for the dates, but can't trigger at these other intervals that I've found.   Anyone know how to do this?

Thank you in advance!

Robert Greenfield
Evocative Studios
3 REPLIES 3
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @Evocative_Studios,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We do have Automated Series newsletters that you can trigger to send out to your clients on custom dates. They won't be able to trigger with any outside information, like when a bill is due, but you will be able to select what date and time frame you would like. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Thank you, Zoe!

One additional question.  Can it be set to be recurring on the advanced automation emails?   In other words, can it be set up once and it runs until I stop it?  For example, the upcoming billing reminder would need to happen every month.  I wouldn't want it to just send one and then not do so automatically the next month as that would sort of defeat the purpose.

Thanks in advance!

Bob

Robert Greenfield
Evocative Studios

Hello @Evocative_Studios,

That is a great question. You can set up your automated series so that it sends an email every month automatically! So, you will be able to set it up so it runs until you deactivate it or until the series of emails stop. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.