The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

I have attempted several time to verify an email address

Highlighted
Visitor

I have attempted several time to verify an email address

We have a special email for all our social media for people to reply.  I can't get this to verify. Our  is for general replies and we find things aren't going there either. Can anyone help - thanks replies should to 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: I have attempted several time to verify an email address

Hello and thank you for reaching out to the Community! We do apologize you haven’t received the verification email but I’m afraid the addresses listed are Role Addresses and our system will not send to them. We do this to help keep your deliverability rates up as these Role Address consistently produce high spam complaints. These email addresses are designed for distribution to a group of people, like a department, team, or even a whole company and there is the possibility everyone on that list may not have given you permission to send them emails. We recommend using a personal email address instead like john.doe@example.com instead of a role address.

Antonas_S
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured