I have no email addresses

SOLVED
Go to solution
CarmalitaO
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi. I desperately need to advertise for my cleaning business but I have no email addresses. How can I get some?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @CarmalitaO ,

To generate more leads, you'd likely want to create a Facebook / Instagram Lead Ad to start getting email addresses. In addition to that, assuming you have a website, you'll likely also want to look into regular Facebook/Instagram Ads, as well as Google Ads to drive traffic to your website. You'll want to have a welcome email ready to go for when new contacts are added by your lead ad(s), so contacts know their submitted info went through and they can engage with your business right away. 

See also:

Getting started with digital ads through Constant Contact

Best practices for lead ads

Best practices for Google ads

Using social media with Constant Contact

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @CarmalitaO ,

To generate more leads, you'd likely want to create a Facebook / Instagram Lead Ad to start getting email addresses. In addition to that, assuming you have a website, you'll likely also want to look into regular Facebook/Instagram Ads, as well as Google Ads to drive traffic to your website. You'll want to have a welcome email ready to go for when new contacts are added by your lead ad(s), so contacts know their submitted info went through and they can engage with your business right away. 

See also:

Getting started with digital ads through Constant Contact

Best practices for lead ads

Best practices for Google ads

Using social media with Constant Contact

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST