I have two IG accounts -how to add a second button

SarahT70
Occasional Participant

I have two IG accounts -how to add a second button

Hey there, I have two IG accounts and I want two IG icon buttons for my newsletters, but it seems I'm only able to add one. My readers understand I have two different businesses and want access to both. Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @SarahT70 ,

Currently the social media bar that can be included in emails only allows one linking per icon / platform. With that said, you do have a few different options. 

You can add an additional social media bar, remove the platforms from that specific bar, and make the Instagram icon link to the second account. I'd recommend checking in Preview prior to sending to confirm that the separate Insta buttons go to separate links. 

You can upload your own images of the Instagram icon and link those images separately. For consistency, it'd likely be worth doing this with your other social buttons as well. For this you can use the five-column layout block to be able to easily insert five images into a single row.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.