I have two separate businesses and I would like to send emails from both to a common contact list.

SOLVED
Go to solution
EdmundR07
Rookie
0 Votes

I have two separate businesses and I would like to send emails from both to a common contact list.  Can I do that with one account or do I need to set up separate accounts for each business?  They have separate websites and the email addresses are different.

Thank you,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @EdmundR07. In this case, I would recommend using two accounts. If you tried to use one account and a contact clicked the Unsubscribe link in the footer, they would unsubscribe from all emails sent from the account which would unsubscribe them from the other business' list. Having two accounts does mean more management but there's peace of mind knowing your lists are accurate.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @EdmundR07. In this case, I would recommend using two accounts. If you tried to use one account and a contact clicked the Unsubscribe link in the footer, they would unsubscribe from all emails sent from the account which would unsubscribe them from the other business' list. Having two accounts does mean more management but there's peace of mind knowing your lists are accurate.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST