We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

I just created a Landing Page and when trying to save this message appears; Something went wrong, an

NgwengehD
Consulting & Training

I just created a Landing Page and when trying to save this message appears; Something went wrong, an

Can anyone help me with what to do? The help center and chat are closed now, but I really need to get this done as soon as tonight

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @NgwengehD ,

Have you checked to make sure all required fields for your landing page are included (such as list selection), and that your Thank You page's redirect link / document are included (if applicable)? It's also entirely possible you're running into a connectivity error caused by a caching error or incompatible browser extension or security program. If the issue persists, please call our general support so they can screenshare and troubleshoot live with you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.