I keep receiving a Refresh message. This occurs on Firefox, Brave and Safari.

MagEBoard
Participant

I keep receiving a Refresh message. This occurs on Firefox, Brave and Safari.

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @MagEBoard ,

Have you had a chance to perform any other connectivity troubleshooting beyond testing in other browsers? Here's a few other things to try out:

• Does using Private/Incognito browsing mitigate the issue?
  • Are there any updates pending for your browsers? If so, does updating them let you through?
  • Are there any browser plugins or addons you can disable? Does doing so resolve the issue?
  • Are you using a wireless, wired, or mobile network? If possible, does changing networks or resetting your router let you through?
  • Are you using any security / firewall applications (e.g. Norton, McAfee, AVG, etc.)? Does disabling them for our website, let you through?

Once we eliminate those as possibilities, if the issue is still occurring, please provide a screenshot of your speed test including More Info, and we'll try some more advanced connectivity troubleshooting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.