I'm having trouble moving an image from a google doc to cc. It has a QR code in it

SOLVED
Go to solution
ClydeT5
Campaign Contributor
0 Votes

It appears to be be "copied", but I can't get it to paste in CC (or my desktop). I also can't get the image placeholder to be anywhere except the top left corner of the email form.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ClydeT5 ,

When you drag over the image, make sure you're not text wrapping it. This is easily distinguished by the normal pink line becoming a pink box when hovering inside a text block. You can also just double-click the image placeholder block in the side-menu, and it'll automatically add it to the bottom of your email, then you can drag to where you want it.

Additionally, you're not going to be able to "copy" an image that you ripped from a google doc into the email. You either need to save it as a unique image file (such as a PNG or JPG), or somehow get a URL for it, to insert it into your email via URL method.

For guidance on dragging and arranging blocks

For guidance on how text wrapping works

For guidance on inserting and removing images

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ClydeT5 ,

When you drag over the image, make sure you're not text wrapping it. This is easily distinguished by the normal pink line becoming a pink box when hovering inside a text block. You can also just double-click the image placeholder block in the side-menu, and it'll automatically add it to the bottom of your email, then you can drag to where you want it.

Additionally, you're not going to be able to "copy" an image that you ripped from a google doc into the email. You either need to save it as a unique image file (such as a PNG or JPG), or somehow get a URL for it, to insert it into your email via URL method.

For guidance on dragging and arranging blocks

For guidance on how text wrapping works

For guidance on inserting and removing images

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST