I'm not receiving the email for verification of my email address

Federatedchurchmv
Participant

I'm not receiving the email for verification of my email address

I went to add another email to my account so I can receive early results for my campaigns and (attempted) to go through the email verification process which stated it sent me an email to verify my email address. I've done this successfully with other emails but this one will not receive the verification email and it's the email address that is on my account already so I'm not sure as to why it won't let me add it for my campaign results.

Can someone please help me solve this issue?

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hello @Federatedchurchmv. I'm sorry that you're having trouble receiving a verification email. Have you made sure to check a spam or junk folder to make sure that it hasn't landing in either of those folders? Also, are you trying to verify a role address, such as an info@ or admin@? Because multiple people may have access to a role email address, we suggest using a personal email address since role addresses are harder to verify. Here are a few other reasons why you might not be receiving a verification email. 

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.