I'm so frustrated

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

I'm so frustrated

This is not intuitive, I cannot figure out how to add a photo, how to add printed info. You uploaded my logo and there it sits. Help

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: I'm so frustrated

Hi @BarbaraJA9 

I'm so sorry to hear you feel this way about our system! Though our email campaigns are completely drag and drop, we are always open to ways we can better our user's experience. What changes would you like to see in these templates? Any feedback you have is helpful information to track and pass on to the appropriate teams.

With that said, new users who open their first email template are a 60-second guide. Were you able to watch this video? If you did not we also have articles in our Help Center to help with getting started. We also have support agents available by phone who would be happy to help walk you through creating an email. In the meantime here are some helpful articles on how to add an image and how to add text blocks into your email. I hope this helps!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Product Updates: July 2020

Alongside introducing our new branding (check out that fresh new logo!), our teams were busy bringing you new updates to your Constant Contact account. Read on to find out what was new in your Constant Contact account during the month of July

Read More
Featured