The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

I may need to pay you by bank transfer

Highlighted

I may need to pay you by bank transfer

Hello, I live in Vietnam and it is difficult to send money out and dangerous to use credit cards. I will go to Thailand next week and try a payment to you using my Thai credit card. If that does not work can I pay by bank transfer? If I can could you please send me a note on how to do this. Thank you
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: I may need to pay you by bank transfer

Hello @MichaelF516 , 

We do not have the ability to accept bank transfers. We accept monthly payments and pre-payments via credit card.  The other option available to you is to pay by check. In order to do a check payment you would have to use one of our pre-pay options of 6 or 12 months.  If you send us the check we then put a credit on your account for you.  Here is more information if you would like to pay by check.  

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured