I need access to previous campaigns

SOLVED
Go to solution
fakirone
Rookie
0 Votes
We are being sued and I need access to previous email campaign recipients.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @fakirone ,

I'd advise calling our Billing team directly so they can temporarily open your account back up to retrieve that info. Otherwise, you're also welcome to call general support, and either work with an agent live or submit a request to have the campaign data you're needing exported.

If you need instructions for exporting specific campaign or other reporting info, make sure to search the Knowledge Base for those instructions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @fakirone ,

I'd advise calling our Billing team directly so they can temporarily open your account back up to retrieve that info. Otherwise, you're also welcome to call general support, and either work with an agent live or submit a request to have the campaign data you're needing exported.

If you need instructions for exporting specific campaign or other reporting info, make sure to search the Knowledge Base for those instructions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST