I need help

user664278
Participant

I need help

Good night
After the launch of the campaign and achieving 50% of the e-mail rate, a message was sent

Getting your email delivered into your recipient's inbox is very important to all of us. It's one of the reasons we maintain one of the highest delivery ratings in the industry. In order to assist us, we have various automated controls to monitor all aspects of your account and to help identify areas that may cause email delivery problems.

At this time your account has been identified to include a condition that may cause delivery problems. A review of your account must be completed for you to continue to send mail. We will review delivery issues/complaint rates, list collection practices, email content, and frequency as well as any other matters that may violate our terms of service. Although your account has been temporarily disabled, your account is still active and will be billed accordingly.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @user664278 ,

It looks like you reached out to us via Twitter already, and we've passed along the info you provided to the Review team. They should be reaching out within the next 24 business hours. If you have any additional follow-up questions, please respond to the Twitter DM so we can keep all the messaging in one place. 

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.