We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

I need to change my main email

ShelbyH34
Participant

I need to change my main email

Hello, I am trying to send out my first email as an update for my move to France. But when I first signed up I accidentally spelled gamil instead of gmail for my email address. Every time I try to change it I will not receive a confirmation email sent to my actual email account. I want to get started but I cannot move on with this problem. Please help me change my email to **Removed By Moderator** Thank you for your help, Shelby Hurst

1 REPLY 1
Ian_W
Employee

@ShelbyH34 

I apologize for any inconvenience you are currently  experiencing. It does seem as though you have updated the email address properly. If you are not receiving the Verification email, there are a few things that may be going on. First, I would advise you to check the "promotions" tab at the top of your emails. You'll see three, "Primary, Social, Promotions." Gmail is putting a lot of Constant Contact emails into their promotions tab to better assist their users in organizing their emails.

If you do not see the verification email in your promotions tab, it is possible that your network is blocking emails coming from Constant Contact IP addresses. This includes the verification email. If that is the case, we have information we can send you on how to remedy that situation, but in the mean time if this is the case, please feel free to reply back to social_support@constantcontact.com from the Gmail address you're looking to verify directly and we can do so on your behalf!

Hope this helps!,

Ian W

Community & Social Media Support Intern