The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

I paid $45.00 for a FULL MONTH on 10/15/18; downgraded to $20.00 effective 11/15/18

Highlighted
Visitor

I paid $45.00 for a FULL MONTH on 10/15/18; downgraded to $20.00 effective 11/15/18

I paid $45.00 for ONE FULL MONTH (10/15/18-11/15/18). You should not have downgraded me halfway through the month, because I already paid $45.00, and I did not receive a partial refund. I am really frustrated because I cannot satisfactorily complete my newsletter without the upgraded options that I ALREADY PAID $45 to have access. They AREN'T AVAILABLE!!! And when I try to use the items, it tries to upgrade, and it wants to charge MORE MONEY (around $28)  for the month through 11/15/18, even though I ALREADY PAID $45 THROUGH 11/15/18!!!

This is not a good first impression of this company that I am having.

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: I paid $45.00 for a FULL MONTH on 10/15/18; downgraded to $20.00 effective 11/15/18

Hello @DeborahH805,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause, but when you downgrade the account the features with the upgrade are immediately removed. Please give our Billing Team a call to get the best assistance with this we can offer. Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured