I thought creative mail and constant contact was the same company???

SOLVED
Go to solution
MarketerL6167
Rookie
0 Votes

I have a creative mail account setup through my wordpress website and I tried to login to my constant contact account with same email and everything and its coming back saying I need to pay **bleep** I JUST PAID WITH CREATIVE MAIL AND NON OF MY CONTACTS ARE HERE OR NOTHING

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @JaimieP40 ,

The Creative Mail app was developed by the same 3rd party developers that made the (retired, as of September 2023) Website Builder integration, and functions as a lighter version of our services. If you're already paying for a regular Constant Contact account, then you won't need a Creative Mail account at all. You can get in touch with CM's support via their main Wordpress integration page.

For info on installing and using our integrated forms for Wordpress:

Installing the WP integration

Creating WP forms

Adding an integrated form to a WP blog/site

Adding reCAPTCHA to a WP integrated form

Contact syncing and management between CTCT and WP

Common troubleshooting for list syncs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Zoe_H
Employee
0 Votes

Hello @MarketerL6167,

I do apologize for any inconvenience but that company is going to be connected to us, but not the same product or billing. You will want to upgrade your Constant Contact account to a paid service in order to have access to email marketing. Thank you! 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
JaimieP40
Rookie
0 Votes

Zoe,

So what you are saying is that they are not the same thing?  I have Constant Contact paid account AND creative mail.  I thought they were both just tools for email management but if I understand you reply correctly they are completely separate things.  Should I just delete the creative mail and just deal with my paid constant contact account?  These seem like they are just there to give your customers a headache not add more tools.  But creative mail has been more user friendly for me up to this point.  

Jaimie

New Moon Nourishment

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @JaimieP40 ,

The Creative Mail app was developed by the same 3rd party developers that made the (retired, as of September 2023) Website Builder integration, and functions as a lighter version of our services. If you're already paying for a regular Constant Contact account, then you won't need a Creative Mail account at all. You can get in touch with CM's support via their main Wordpress integration page.

For info on installing and using our integrated forms for Wordpress:

Installing the WP integration

Creating WP forms

Adding an integrated form to a WP blog/site

Adding reCAPTCHA to a WP integrated form

Contact syncing and management between CTCT and WP

Common troubleshooting for list syncs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST