The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

I want and will be requesting a refund

Highlighted
Consulting & Training

I want and will be requesting a refund

I need direction on how to seek a refund for my premium account since you've frozen it with no realistic way to establish the contacts added from new clients in the last month of fellow TN State Representatives.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Consulting & Training

Still waiting to get email response

Need to know how to get a refund for the premium account I cannot use.
Highlighted

Re: I want and will be requesting a refund

Hello @RobinS724 ,

It appears you got your account unlocked through Account Review this weekend. If you have any further follow-ups, I'd recommend you reach out to them directly. Otherwise we can also submit a ticket to them for a callback on your behalf. Please be aware this ticket can have up to a 24-hour turnaround for response, depending on the size of their queue.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured