The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

I want to cancel my subscription, very upset

Highlighted
Real Estate

I want to cancel my subscription, very upset

Your wait times are TOO long. I just waited 24 minutes, only to be disconnected. Then I called back and waited another 28 minutes. Finally got through and now we have encountered another issue that can't be resolved until I can get another person from my IT company involved. So I have to call back AGAIN and wait another hour again. In the meanwhile you will not provide direct line numbers, so that I can talk to the same person that I have already talked to in the past. This would alleviate my wait time and my frustration.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: I want to cancel my subscription, very upset

Hello @ShawnaH65 ,

It appears this Community profile is currently linked to a dead trial account, so I'm unable to submit a cancellation ticket on your behalf, nor am I able to look into what your issues was to begin with. Additionally, calling the same agent back would only result in a higher wait time for you as our agents are needed for everyone to keep the queue from growing further.

If you send an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username and a description of what your issue was, we can see if there's a more direct line you're needing for a specific team (e.g. Billing, Account Review, Deliverability, etc.). Or if you're wanting to go through with the cancellation we can make sure it gets passed on to Billing from that email ticket.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured