I want to migrate the OLM files into PST in Mac OS

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

I want to migrate the OLM files into PST in Mac OS

I want to migrate the OLM files into PST in Mac OS, can anyone tell me how to do this in my Mac system don't have any idea to do this but just know that mac outlook has OLM file format. Please make me know about all this stuff

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: I want to migrate the OLM files into PST in Mac OS

Hi @user613626 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize at this time we do not offer a feature that can help convert these files. There may however be outside programs that can help available through an internet search. We hope other Community members can also jump in with any suggestions they may have.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured