I work different hours than you are open so it's really hard to make contact...

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I cancelled the account that I was using to pay my monthly account balance.  I tried to set it up through my PayPal account but it will not allow me to use my PayPal balance for payment.  It keeps wanting to use my checking account and there is no option to do it through the PayPal balance.  There is no way for me to send a message during your "off" hours and I certainly don't want to send the message through Twitter?  So I don't know how anyone can make contact with you if I cannot do it through your regular hours.  I know you are asking for suggestions so the suggestion would be to have some way to email you or have a message option to use through the program.  I have mentioned this several times in the past but nothing has ever been done.

I've also had quite a few problems with the actual program lately but can't even make contact to share the problems.  THX Debra

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Re: I work different hours than you are open so it's really hard to make contact...

Not just me, then.

I'd actually like to close my account altogether but can't speak to anyone to do so.

Constant Contact would like to hear from you

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured