I would like to suspend my account

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

I would like to suspend my account

This is the only aspect of your service that I do not like. You have made it virtually impossible to suspend the account. Good marketing bad customer service. This should be easily available.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: I would like to suspend my account

Hello @MarkW557,

Thank you so much for contacting the Community! We would be happy to help you suspend your account. To suspend your account please contact our billing team. For the billing team's contact information Click here.  

Please let us know if you have any further questions!

Thank you!

Mariah_P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Highlighted

I agree that we should be able to suspend the account on our own. The wait time for a phone rep is too long.

This is a real problem and could cause us to use a new marketing company. PLEASE address this issue! 

Highlighted

Hi @RonaldK493 

I apologize for any inconvenience this process may cause. Being able to place your billing into this suspended program directly through your account is a great feature request we have tracked in your account and submitted to the appropriate teams. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the meantime.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured