IMAGES IN LIBRARY NOT SHOWING UP IN CAMPAIGN

FirstNameL527499
Participant

Hi, I'm new to CC, but adept at , so the learning curve isn't much. I created an email with images, and after I sent a test email, I went back to the campaign to make a small edit and all the images had disappeared. I clicked on the image tab, and there were none there. I checked my library and they were there. I logged out and in again, and still, no images on the image tab, but the images are in the library.  

A few thoughts:

1. I am on a free trial; is it possibly related to this?
  2. Some of the images might be large, but I can't see how to reduce them like I could in . Could this be the problem?
  3. I should mention the email delivered to a gmail account into spam. It also had no images and when I marked them as "not spam" it disappeared. I literally have no idea what happened to it. It's not in my track, spam or inbox. Is this somehow related to the problem in the campaign?
1 REPLY 1
William_A

Hello @FirstNameL527499 ,

It sounds like you may be running into some connectivity issues when trying to access the site. Let’s start with some basic connectivity troubleshooting. Please keep in mind that when I say connectivity issues, I'm not necessarily referring to just your internet speed. There are a number of elements that can affect website connectivity and accessibility on an individual basis. 

If none of those alleviate the issues, please call our general support number so they can continue troubleshooting with you live. If possible, please have a screenshot of your speed test, including the More Info section, ready for the phone agent.

---

Regarding the image size reduction, you can edit your images to reduce their sizing within the Library main tab or the popup window when inserting into an email.

---

Here are some general best practices for delivery.

Delivery can have a lot of variables, from elements on our side, on your side, on the recipient's side, and in their email system company's side. It's also a generally good idea to set up additional authentication for your emails - whether that's through us if you have a free domain (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, etc.) or via self-authentication if you have your own domain (such as through a business or other organization).

If you'd like to learn more about safelisting, and what it entails:

Safelisting domains in a security system

Safelisting email addresses in an email client or security system

If you're wanting more in-depth, specialized insight on your current deliverability, it'd be worth speaking with one of our Delivery agents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
  • Support Tips

Reporting Metrics

"Authenticating your emails is the best way to ensure your emails achieve maximum deliverability. If you have your own domain, setting up self-authentication is especially important! " - Will

See Article
  • Support Tips

Call-To-Action Links

"Target your most engaged contacts by creating a segment. Create a special offer or show your appreciation!" - Caitlin

See Article
  • Support Tips

Read Before You Send a Test Email

"Did you know? You can send unlimited test emails to your verified email address, but only 50 in a 24-hour period to non-verified email addresses." - Nick

See Article