The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Image Drag & Drop Not Working

Highlighted
Retail

Image Drag & Drop Not Working

I just started happening this week but I'm not able to drag and drop pictures from the builder on the left side of the campaign creator to the actual email layout. I'm on a PC and tried it in Chrome and Firefox and the same thing is occurring in both browsers.

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Retail

Re: Image Drag & Drop Not Working

Also, it looks like I'm not able to drag any of the "Build" blocks to the email.

Highlighted

Re: Image Drag & Drop Not Working

Hi @GregN39 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your emails! Working in different browsers like this is a great troubleshooting step to take. We would however also recommend testing your account in a private/incognito window. Doing so helps to see if there are any 3rd party add-ons that could affect how Constant Contact works. We also would like to collect a few more clarifying details on what exactly you are experiencing. Are you unable to see the pink indicator line when moving blocks into your campaign? If you do see it, is it freezing or even moving to a different section than your mouse is on? As a workaround users have double-clicked on a block to automatically add it to the bottom of an email. Once it's placed there it can then be dragged to its intended section using the click and drag icon on the right-hand side.

2019-11-14_17-43-20.png

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured