Image Editor button missing

Shwdogz
Rookie
0 Votes

There is no "image Editor" button on my screen to select to edit my photos. That entire bottom line with Image editor, create file.....cancel and save" is not there.

Can yo please help

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @Shwdogz ,

Does reducing the font sizing on your browser, or zooming out on your browser screen alleviate the issue? Typically when those elements aren't present on the pop-up window, it's because certain settings specific to the browser you're using have caused them to no longer fit on that pop-up.

If reducing your font and zoom to the normal sizing doesn't alleviate the issue, then I'd recommend performing some basic connectivity troubleshooting - to see if you can narrow down what might be the source of those elements being blocked. Please keep in mind that when I say connectivity issues, I'm not necessarily referring to just your internet speed. There are a number of elements that can affect website connectivity and accessibility on an individual basis. For example, if the issue doesn't occur in another browser then it may be an issue specific to your main browser that can be looked at closer. If the issue is alleviated in your current browser by disabling your addons / extensions, then it may be one of them interfering with elements of our site showing on your end.

If none of those alleviate the issues, please call our general support number so they can continue troubleshooting with you live. If possible, please have a screenshot of your speed test, including the More Info section, ready for the phone agent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Shwdogz
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi William, no, I tried that, even with the entire window open it is just plain missing

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Did you perform all of the connectivity troubleshooting suggested, including:

• checking if the issue occurs in other browsers
  • checking if the issue occurs after disabling all browser extensions / addons and restarting the browser
  • checking if the issue occurs in Incognito / Private browsing
  • clearing your browser cache
  • checking if the issue occurs on other devices
  • checking if the issue occurs on other networks
  • checking if safelisting our domains in any security programs you're utilizing, including ad/pop-up blockers and VPNs, alleviates the issue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST