Image Help In Email

Highlighted

Image Help In Email

Capture.PNGMy images are showing up as broken, they weren't like this a few weeks ago.  I've tried calling customer support but getting a live person is near impossible.  I've tried the help feature as well but can't find a solution.  See attached photo.  Thanks!!

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Image Help In Email

Hi @AdcocksNursery 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

I'm sorry you aren't able to view your images in you library. This could be due to a Connectivity issue. Can you please try the steps in the article and see if this corrects the problem? If it doesn't please feel free to reach out so we may investigate further. 

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Constant Contact would like to hear from you

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured