Image Resolution

Traceyl18
Participant

Image Resolution

I have uploaded an image with type over it and it appears low resolution. The image is nice but the type is not crisp. I have outlined the text to a path and made sure the entire image is up 5mb. I have tried it as a png and jpeg, numerous sizes and the type is just not crisp. Any suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3
William_D

Hello @Traceyl18 ,

What is the native size of the image you're trying to upload? I ask since the system automatically compresses any image over 1200px wide. I'd recommend going through this article on preparing images for upload, to see if that assists in alleviating the graininess you're describing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
placernaturecenter
Regular Participant

I also have this issue. From trying to fix it, apparently MANY constant contact users have this problem. I have followed the recommended procedures of 72 PPI and max pixel width. It happens for both PDFs and PNGs. What is going on?

Hello @placernaturecenter,

I recommend sending us an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your PDF, what steps you have taken to resolve this, and your username so we can do some additional research on this for you. Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.