Image uploaded not showing

Invest
Participant

Image uploaded not showing

Hi,

I sent myself a test email and apparently the JPG that I included in the email is being blocked

How can I solve this?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @Invest ,

We don't have any control over whether an email client will allow an image to display. Generally, if images don't display right away in a received email (regardless of source), it's because of security settings on that recipient's end. Check your email system's security settings to make sure images are downloading / allowed to show.

Some email systems, especially for larger businesses/organizations, will never allow images through unless explicitly prompted to by the recipient. for other email systems, especially personal ones, it's a simply matter of clicking to allow that specific email's images, all images from the sending address, or all emails' images in general to be allowed through.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.