Images Issues

ClaireP858
Participant

Images Issues

Why am I suddenly having issues using images for thumbnails to use for social media posts?

3 REPLIES 3
William_D

Hello @ClaireP858 ,

Can you please provide any error messages or screencaps of the issue occurring? Is this occurring for the social share of a particular campaign, or is it occurring for a post made in the social tab?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
ClaireP858
Participant

Hello William,

It is occurring in the social share, when trying to select an image for a thumbnail. It is not even allowing me to use the built in icons, or previous images I have used successfully, like our logo. This has happened over the past couple of weeks. There is usually a red notice above the top line that shows here, but I can't get it to show me that now. It seems to be related to the 'image having to be larger than 200 x 200. But they are!

It won't allow me to schedule the social media share unless I go without an image thumbnail, which I prefer not to do.

That little alert isn't a warning, nor is it anything preventing you from making the post, it's just a little Tip / Reminder. You might not be able to "save changes" to a social share that hasn't had any actual changes to it (i.e. deleting future posts, editing wording, etc. For your email that's still set at Scheduled, I'm seeing two successfully scheduled social shares for it - one for each account selected. 

Is the issue you're running into occurring when you try to add additional future posts? Or when trying to select a different image?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.