Images are left aligned on desktop but become centered aligned on mobile ruining the layout.

SOLVED
Go to solution
ElizabethNordgren
Rookie
0 Votes

Using text wrap around an image and the article widget, all my images become centered aligned while the text stays left aligned. How can I prevent this or build it out in a way so this wont happen?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ElizabethNordgren ,

Email mobile apps will always try to display images centered and as large as they can based on the screen width and images' metadata sizing. This will occur whether the image is in a column to the side, or text-wrapped. I'd recommend checking out the follow articles regarding mobile displays, and optimizing emails for them:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ElizabethNordgren
Rookie
0 Votes

image 24.png

image 25.png

image 26.png

image 27.png

   

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ElizabethNordgren ,

Email mobile apps will always try to display images centered and as large as they can based on the screen width and images' metadata sizing. This will occur whether the image is in a column to the side, or text-wrapped. I'd recommend checking out the follow articles regarding mobile displays, and optimizing emails for them:

William A
ElizabethNordgren
Rookie
0 Votes

So in short theres no way to align an image left on mobile in Constant Contact?
We are limited to building stacked blocks in one or two or three columns in order to maintain proper responsiveness?

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Correct

William A
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST