Images in Mobile

Frequent Participant

Images in Mobile

Does CC allow you to use one image for Desktop only and another for Mobile? My logo is perfect for desktop, but in the mobile view, it’s too small!! :frown: 

In other email platforms, you can specify an image to show up in Desktop or Mobile only if you want. 

One size does not fit all, so I'd like to be able to tweak for mobile. Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

Hello @AnneM56 ,

Would editing your logo and removing some of the whitespace on the sides help you? The reason the image is so tiny in mobile view is because of the sheer amount of whitespace in the image itself. Removing this whitespace won't affect its size for desktop, as long as you don't stretch out the desktop version of the image to the email's edges.

You can see this reflected in my CSC TEST version of your monthly newsletter.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Hello @AnneM56 ,

Would editing your logo and removing some of the whitespace on the sides help you? The reason the image is so tiny in mobile view is because of the sheer amount of whitespace in the image itself. Removing this whitespace won't affect its size for desktop, as long as you don't stretch out the desktop version of the image to the email's edges.

You can see this reflected in my CSC TEST version of your monthly newsletter.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.