Images not downloading for recepient?

Participant

Images not downloading for recepient?

One of my team members is having difficulty with the test emails not downloading the graphics.  She receives the placeholders and the option to download the image.  When she selects to download, they don't and the option disappears.  She worked with our IT thinking it was a setting in her email and IT says it is something on my/Constant Contact’s end.  I don’t want to send the final campaign until we know it will work.  Please advise. 

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @LisaBraegelman,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, if your customer is unable to download the images from an email you sent, that would be an issue on her end in her email client. I can not replicate this issue with any of your most recent emails. Your customer would have to speak with their IT department or adjust her settings to see how to get this fixed. Thank you.  

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.