The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Images not showing in FB posts

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Images not showing in FB posts

My pics are not showing when I share an email to FB - our company logo keeps appearing instead of the pics I choose. It keeps happening, even when I re-size them to 200. See below and any help would be appreciated.

Our company is Stamford Chamber of Commerce.
Facebook page URL
Stamford Chamber of Commerce

A screenshot of two recent Social Share post and Facebook posts:

Campaign Name - "Update 4-1"
How it showed on FB -
Screen Shot 2020-04-01 at 3.16.42 PM.png

How I set it up in CC:
Screen Shot 2020-04-01 at 3.26.15 PM.png

Campaign Name - "Update 3-31"
How it showed on FB:
Screen Shot 2020-04-01 at 3.25.23 PM.png

How I set it in CC:
Screen Shot 2020-04-01 at 3.24.31 PM.png

Thank you,
Cindy Busani
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Images not showing in FB posts

Hi @BarbaraS12 

Thank you for reaching out about your campaigns! The screenshots you have provided definitely help us to understand what you’re experience. You are correct, Facebook does not allow images less than 200 x 200px. However both of the images you’ve selected appear to have been uploaded at a size smaller than this. The image selected for "Update 4-1” is showing in your library as 339 x 149 while the image for "Update 3-31" is 441 × 114. I would recommend resizing your images outside of Constant Contact or even through our image editor and re-uploading these new images.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured