Imbedded Form on my Website

SOLVED
Go to solution
NatalieB802
Rookie

Why does my imbeded sign up form show Operation Timed out, please try again whenever it has data entered into it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @NatalieB802 ,

I'd advise following the instructions in our article on what codes are needed to install coded forms on your site. It also has instructions for several popular website builders, if needed, and addresses some that do not accept outside scripting (meaning the forms can't be installed at all). If you continue to have issues installing your forms, I'd advise speaking with your webmaster or the site builder's support team directly for assistance plugging in the code.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @NatalieB802 ,

I'd advise following the instructions in our article on what codes are needed to install coded forms on your site. It also has instructions for several popular website builders, if needed, and addresses some that do not accept outside scripting (meaning the forms can't be installed at all). If you continue to have issues installing your forms, I'd advise speaking with your webmaster or the site builder's support team directly for assistance plugging in the code.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
NatalieB802
Rookie
0 Votes

Thank you very much for your response. Working with my site provider we got the imbedded form working. 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST