Implied vs. Express

Regular Participant

Implied vs. Express

Thousands of our contacts have been switched from Express to Implied. How do I change the setting to Express for multiple contacts at one time? How do you apply Unsubscribe to multiple contacts at one time?
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @HeatherT383 ,

If you have advanced permissions turned on in your Settings, for mass-changing permissions I'd recommend uploading a CSV / XLS file with all those email addresses that need changing. On the page where you mark that you understand permissions and select a permission type, select the one you want and continue to uploading. You can just upload this file to a separate list (won't affect their other list memberships), and then Delete the List Only.

Additionally, once advanced permissions are turned on, you can mass unsubscribe people by uploading a file of email addresses.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Tried that. Didn't work.

Have you tried deleting the contacts out of the system (exporting and downloading them first), then reuploaded them to applicable lists, @HeatherT383? Beyond that, you may need to speak with our Review team to see if they have any additional insight to get these contacts switched to express permission en masse.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.